Thursday, May 18, 2017

Water world


Splash! all the water is popping out of the water
T2 week 1 heretaunga rao rao hamako went to flaxmere water would.First we went to do swimming lessons.Swimming is fun and can be relaxing for your body and is exercise.Swimming is healthy for your body and is great for building up your stamina for sport.If you are doing a triathlon it can also power you up.No matter what what sport you do swimming is the best for me.
Next fact about swimming is that when you walk into a swimming place you can smell chlorine filling up the gym like a fire filling a fireplace.When I hop into the pool I feel real warm inside and relaxed. I'm in the hot pool that’s why I feel warm and relaxed and the hot pools are the best pools ever for me.
After that we start to do lessons for swimming and our swimming instructor exclaims “We do freestyle.” Then we did backstroke I had to work on my arms and legs so they had to go faster.
After that we did a fun activity.We had to grab toys in the water we and  were only allowed to grab one. I liked that part because it’s a race and I love races.So I thought I was the first one with most toys but I just clicked it’s everyone!!.
Finally we got changed and went on the bus of nimon and went back to school tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment